DRAFT 2023/24 OPERATIONAL PLAN AND BUDGET, INCLUDING DRAFT REVENUE POLICY, DRAFT CAPITAL WORKS PROGRAM, DRAFT FEES AND CHARGES AND DRAFT LONG TERM FINANCIAL PLAN.
Residents are invited to have their say on key documents that guide Camden Council’s planning, operational and leadership decisions over the next financial year.
Council adopted its Community Strategic Plan and 2022-26 Delivery Program in June 2022. The Local Government Act 1993 requires that an Operational Plan is prepared and exhibited each year to outline the projects and actions that will be undertaken to achieve the commitments made in the Delivery Program.
Public exhibition of the following documents will commence on 19 April and conclude on 16 May 2023:
- Draft 2023/24 Operational Plan and Budget including Revenue Policy (8MB PDF)
- Draft 2023/24 Capital Works Program (120KB PDF)
- Draft 2023/24 Fees and Charges Schedule (3.3MB PDF)
- Draft 2023/24 to 2032/33 Long-Term Financial Plan (2MB PDF)
Our Connecting Camden Community Strategic Plan provides a vision that reflects the aspiration of our community which has been informed by research and community engagement undertaken over the past four years. It sets clear directions, objectives, strategies and measurements of performance in making Camden welcoming, liveable, prosperous, balanced and leading.
The Delivery Program (including the Operational Plan) sets out Councils commitment from 2022 to 2026 and references all principal activities and actions to be undertaken during that period.
The Capital Works Program outlines works to be completed annually and over the four year period.
Supporting our Delivery Program, Operational Plan and Budget is the Long-Term Financial Plan which outlines how Council will manage its resources. Whilst our Fees and Charges Schedule itemises all fees and charges facilitated by Council for its range of goods and services offered to the community.
Please take some time to look through and consider how Camden Council plans to achieve the aspirations of the Community Strategic Plan. All of the draft documents can be downloaded using the links above or printed copies can be viewed at:
- Customer Service Centre, 70 Central Avenue, Oran Park;
- Oran Park Library, 72 Central Avenue, Oran Park;
- Camden Library, 40 John Street, Camden; and
- Narellan Library, corner Queen and Elyard Streets, Narellan.
Report to Council:
- Council Report 11.4.23 Exhibition IPR documents - 11 April 2023
If you have any questions relating to specific documents, please call 02 4654 7777 and ask for the following teams:
- Corporate Planning Team | Community Strategic Plan, Delivery Program and Operational Plan.
- Finance Team | Long Term Financial Plan, Capital Works Program, Fees and Charges.
Your feedback is important
Please assist Council to finalise these important documents and get on with achieving our shared vision.
Submissions about the exhibited documents must be received by midnight Tuesday 16 May 2023.
Share your thoughts in a formal submission using any of the following methods:
- an online submission form - provided below ↓
- letter to the General Manager, Camden Council, PO Box 183, Camden NSW 2570
- email to email@example.com
NOTE: Please include the Subject Title – Draft Operational Plan and Budget 2023/24, when you are submitting via email or post
Next Steps | Submissions and comments received will be reported back to Council when seeking adoption of the Draft 2023/24 Operational Plan and Budget, Draft Revenue Policy, Draft Capital Works Program, Draft Fees and Charges and Draft Long-Term Financial Plan.