Your Voice Camden is one method Camden Council is using to connect with our community, providing a direct link to Council's decision-making processes. We hope you will find this an easy and convenient way to contribute your ideas, feelings and opinions about key projects, proposals and services.
Take a look around and see how others have already participated.
It's quick and easy to register and contribute anonymously with a username of your choice. Registration is required if you wish to complete surveys and feedback forms, post comments in online discussion forums, ask questions, upload videos and photos or share a story about an experience or idea.
If you have already joined please click on the Log In/ Join button (top right).
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register to have my say? And why do I need to do this?
- Will everyone know my name?
- What happens to my feedback?
- Can I change my password or other details?
- How is my privacy protected?
- How are online comments moderated?
- Does Council have a Community Engagement Policy or Strategy?
- Where can I find the Development Applications on public exhibition?