This site is hosted on a platform operated by Harvest Digital Planning Pty Ltd.(“Harvest”). The content of this site is owned and managed by Camden Council (“Council”).
When you visit this website, the following information will be recorded by our Internet Service Provider (ISP) for statistical purposes:
- your server address
- your top level domain name (eg. .com, .gov, .au etc)
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site visited
- the type of browser used
No attempt will be made to identify you or your browsing activities from these records except in the unlikely event of an investigation by the ISP, or where a law enforcement agency exercises a warrant to inspect the ISP's logs.
If you choose to register on this portal, the following information may be collected:
- Your name
- Email address
- Profile picture
- Phone number
- Your IP address
- User-agent string
- Other unique ID numbers
- Social network account IDs
- Physical address, postcode, or other locational attributes
- Demographic information such as age, gender, etc.
- Information about your preferences
- Your recorded thoughts, ideas, opinions, etc. as expressed by you. This may include sensitive information if you provide political opinions.
The Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 provides for the protection of personal information and for the privacy of individuals, including personal information provided to Council. We will only collect personal information if you choose to complete the registration process or provide such information via email to Council. The information will only be used for administrative, marketing and feedback purposes, depending on your contributions to this website. The information will be used by Council officers and may be shared with Harvest or if Council is legally required to do.
Providing your personal information and contributions to this website is voluntary. If you do not provide the necessary fields, you may not be able to access all website functions.
You may at any time apply to Council for access to or amendment of the information in writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . It is your responsibility to ensure that any information provided to Council is up‐to‐date.
If you have any questions about the application of this privacy practice please contact Camden Council on (02) 4654 7777 or email us.