Nominate now to join a Council advisory group, committee or panel
We’re seeking nominations from suitably qualified, experienced and skilled people who would like to represent their community and work with other committee members to make recommendations to Council on a range of policy matters.
There are no current vacancies
Click on '+ Follow' above to be notified when vacancies arise or expressions of interest are sought.
Camden Council has previously sought expressions of interest for membership of:
- Flood Risk Management Advisory Committee - Register your interest by 5pm Friday 28 April 2023.
- Audit, Risk and Improvement Committee. Expressions of interest due by 5pm Monday 21 November 2022.
- Flood Risk Management Advisory Committee - Register your interest by 5pm Friday 22 July 2022.
- Heritage Advisory Group - Register your interest by 9am Wednesday 8 June 2022.
- Camden Events Reference Group - Register your interest by 9am Wednesday 1 June 2022.
- Camden Local Planning Panel (initially closed 9am, Thursday 7 April 2022 but re-opened 11 April and extended to 5pm Friday 29 April 2022)
- Advisory Committees and Reference Groups (closed 9am, Monday 4 April 2022)
Click on the panel, committee and group names above for further information.